Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Fiore D’Oro.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Fiore D’Oro, in Comune Di Montalto Carpasio, Italy.
- “Goods” refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Website” refers to Fiore D’Oro, accessible from http://www.fiore-doro.com
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
The cancellation can result in reimbursement or exchange for a new product. You may be eligible to exchange the product with a new one by contacting us. In any other case, we will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods are not used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to reduced prices for orders or larger quantities, or if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. Please send an inquiry to our email about the return address.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org